Shallow Hal

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Oh.. Shallow Hal is on T.V. now. I did not watch this movie when it was first released, though I know what the show is about. Aye.. .. those part time Uni days, no life. Yes, Gwyneth Paltrow is hot and all. But, the movie highlight on how most humans would rate others. The exterior, that is. True. For people who are meeting you for the first time, the outlook / presentation tells everything about you. In fact, it starts from the hand shake. Underneath all that, everyone is a gem, waiting to be discovered. Everyone is special in their very own way.

Having said all these .. at times, people go around crossing mountains and rapids just to look for "The One". They bend their principles, lost their unique personalities just to be close to "The One". In simple words, they are not themselves anymore. Where is the "Accept me for who I am" line? Maybe the gem has always been around you, just around the corner all this while.

Maybe you have been lucky. Probably not. Whatever it might be, our lives are a journey of experience. Love it, live it. Just like some insurance company tag line, Life is great.

I think I write too much. I shall just wait for my Lemon Gelato to form.
Haaaa!! Anger Management movie is showing on next Saturday!!

Posted by Muggs at 8:30 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment