Friends ...

Monday, July 03, 2006

Monday, a starting day of another work week, promises more meetings, challenges, testings and Emailing. I was fortunate to catch Kay for a quick lunch since I was around his area. Sorry pal!! I had to rush off. I promise a more relaxed 1 hour full stretch lunch appointment the next time! Catching a cab to my meeting venue, I did not want to be late since there are a lot of parties involved. My bud, Beng, was also present. Guess what? Apparently, the person who set this meeting had totally forgotten about it. No wasted trip! We tried to cover whatever issues or points before our next meeting. I was fortunate enough to grab a cuppa with Beng at the end of our meeting. Probably too into our work, I forgot to grab him a piece of cake since its his birthday today! Happy Birthday, Beng!

Great to have friends like them.

Ending my work for the day, I went off for my swim with Cheow12, Tiwazz and IMD. Just finished making the desserts, I hope they turn out well. Made something simple. Watch out, weak stomaches!

Phoebe has tempted me with Genting Trailblazer 2006 race. Anyone gamed? Time to get down right dirty! I mean your shoes, getting caked with mud. Don't think I want to go for Aquathlon if I get a team member for Trailblazer race.

Posted by Muggs at 10:21 PM  

2 comments:

Beng's Birthday? Sure bo? Why is everyone getting OLD?

Juzz said...
5:49 AM, July 04, 2006  

He's getting OLD, while you're getting BOLD.

Muggs said...
11:12 AM, July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment