Picture Count

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Madness. My 15 days worth of pictures in Tibet is 1292, after selection and uploaded to albums online. Now, the next two hurdles would be naming titles for each photo and typing out my 15 days worth of events and experience.

Today, we had a bigger group and we are starting to think about safety (running with cylume sticks). I was covering the longer route but running with PuayHian and AiChai initially. When it was time to split, I took the longer route and left PuayHian to AiChai's care. Yesterday was Andy's birthday and the running group celebrated with him today with 2 cakes. I met a few new faces today too. I have not seen Dream, DO, Divey and JamesSoh for quite some time till today.

Bug wanted some cheesecake. Too bad!! It is not available today, pal! The jellies that I made had a bad source, the sugar cane juice. To be on the safe side, not to make anyone LS.

I loaned two books on Risotto from the library. The Cheese Risotto and Peach Risotto dessert looks yummy. *rubs palm* My preciousssss ... oops .. Deliciousssss

Posted by Muggs at 11:35 PM  

2 comments:

I don't even dare to count mine!

Ha ha ...

Anonymous said...
8:41 PM, July 05, 2006  

no regrets!!

Muggs said...
11:55 PM, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment