The Movie: Superman Returns

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Last night, I went to attend my cousin's grandma's wake. As kids, I often go over to their grandma's place since we kept close contact as cousins(Don't ask the past). She was one kind soul. She loved us like I am one of her grandson. My cousin's seconday school friends came too. I have not seen them for ages. One of them even got himself a Brussels wife. That was when my cousin started his marketing campaign.

"Anna, can you introduce some European ladies to my cousin? 'Cos he really need to go out and date, right?"
LOL *Shakes head*
"He does a lot of ....."
"He can ....."
"He is good in ....."

Bro, I have no money for marketing funds.
Moreover, there is nothing wrong with our local ladies! Why look overseas? No disrespect or pun intended.

Now, back to the wake. My cousin never regretted spending those special moments with her grandma all the while. His only regret would be that she is unable to attend his wedding. I am sure it is hers too.

Wait... this post is titled Superman Returns. Okay. I shall move into that. I brought my old man to watch Superman Returns today. He has not been to a cinema for donkey years. Just in case, he catches a cold, I brought along a pullover and he said I am exaggerating. LOL. We watched the movie with JT, KickJazz, SV, Superboy, Cosmic_wind, Nemo and TeeLee. This killed the speculation of me requesting an extra ticket for "special guest", when my dad appeared. I sent my old man to Tiong Bahru to catch his train before collecting my MILK run race pack. Since the guys are still there, I went back to meet them for drinks and then for dinner. Great to see Roentgen joining us even after he touched down. Tired doc. FBB popped by too!

Comrades!!! Good luck to those going for their OSIM Tri-s!!! Race safe.

I need an oven too... I have been talking about it and I just cannot find one that I am happy with. Getting depressed soon.. Boo

Posted by Muggs at 11:52 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment