Where Are You Now?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Loosing my concentration....

Mails pointing to all the wrong directions?!
No!! It's my DNS on client! It's my DNS on Appliance!
Damn!! All haywire ....!!

Brain freeze, brain dead!
Finally, 95% done! I'm not sure why the 5% left isn't working. I just know.. I need my sleep. Another long day tomorrow and a wedding dinner (many have been waiting for) at night.

I do not have time to spare for running due to this week's hectic schedule! Man-In-Green soon.... more time lost.
Now.... for a few hours on that 42km ... even 5 minutes seem like a lifetime.

Posted by Muggs at 11:57 AM  

2 comments:

hey....run with me on stand chart, we will run/walk for 42 km.

i am also no superman for marathon.

regards
superhero

Anonymous said...
10:50 AM, November 01, 2006  

if I can complete in style... I will be old hero.

Muggs said...
1:21 AM, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment