Team Ching Tng

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Great lunch that I had today. Stuffed Kulcha, Butter Naan, Garlic Naan, Masala Mushroom, Palak Paneer and more!! I was a little disappointed with the Masala Tea. It did not taste like what I expected it to be. A little bland on the spices flavor. No cam, no pics.

Tiring run today!! I realised how unfit I am. Sustaining can be quite something. Practically panting for haze flavored air, I just ran and ran.

Thank the heavens for an "acceptable" PSI level these few days. On several occasion, it seemed like "ray of light" on areas where light from road lamps could reach.

Today, everyone seems to power up with 2 bowls of desserts each. Ha.. we even had someone to do a cover page shot promoting auntie's Ching Tng. Simple discussion over the dinner table on the NIE race time table and assignments.

I bumped into SuSu and OCS on my way back.


Looks like I will miss the Ramly Burger, lights and some dice action.

Posted by Muggs at 10:53 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment