Drumsticks Of The Gathering

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Stage 1! Wah! I finally cleaned my BlackSteed from its layer of dust.
Stage 2! GreyHound set for cleaning tomorrow!

I wanted to buy myself a good dinner (I missed that while I was overseas). Still thinking of which spot to go, I received an SMS from my Sec School friends about a gathering for dinner. Happy! I missed quite a few dinner and new-born celebrations since I have been out of town this year for a few times. Simple stuff. Home cook food. Babies gurgling. I teased those 2 sweeties as they tried to learn to flip onto their tummies, while on their backs. All eyes on me. "When is your turn coming?"


Now, the world is getting smaller. My Sec School classmate who know ZhuiTeLun as they are currently colleagues now. We are all school mates, with ZhuiTeLun, a level higher as our senior. ZhuiTeLun's brother which is my platoon mate, our level during Sec School days. The world seems like 1 km square now.

Posted by Muggs at 3:08 PM  

2 comments:

yeap, what cutie babies they are !

same here, also wondering how many more yrs later it will be for my turn.

maybe, it will also never happen.

superhero

Anonymous said...
2:09 AM, October 09, 2006  

Yah boy, tell me about it. Who know we were from the same camp. Are you looking forward to reservist this November??:)

Anonymous said...
12:00 PM, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment