I Want That Prada Prata

Monday, October 02, 2006

I had an interesting short MSN conversation with a friend today. Ha.... everything seemed so familiar. No one would know, unless one walks the path.

36 is the new magic number (would kill for 30).

*Pooof*

That was after rounds and rounds of constant reminder, trying to drill that into my head. Loneshark happened to be at the pool doing a refresher and he joined us for dinner and drinks. Snoopy sneaked home early with packed tang yuan. *tsk tsk tsk* We saw that!! Can't run away! Wa.... a couple of guys followed my order... prata for dinner.

Don't slack. Else, no prata.

I have received quite a fair bit of enquires on my pictures and the camera I use. Get this straight. It a $200+ Canon A410. I would love to have a DSLR very much. If I have that, I think my pictures will pop out from your screen.

Posted by Muggs at 11:55 PM  

5 comments:

wah. cryptic.

Run'er said...
3:19 PM, October 03, 2006  

OMG! Pop out of the screen? Are you sure?

Well, go get an Oly. Or rather, get either an Olympus, Panasonic or Leica, cos they all use Four Thirds!

Here I go again ... LOL

Anonymous said...
10:51 PM, October 03, 2006  

I am starting to suspect that you work for Olympus... I don't mind a free DLSR.

Muggs said...
10:59 PM, October 03, 2006  

Wah...bro, i bet the swimming was shiok. Are you going for BG run this Sunday??:)

Anonymous said...
1:33 PM, October 04, 2006  

yes man!! Going! Hope to see you there!

Muggs said...
3:05 PM, October 04, 2006  

Post a Comment