Break A Leg!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wahh..... I heard that you'll get Crystal Jade food if you sprain your ankle.
Haa... Break a leg? Get Sashimi delivered to your place?! haa... maybe.

I did try to run... only for a kilometer when it was drizzling.... I saw lightning... I had to stop. That was before Sotong reached the tracks.

But, all it took was a downpour... we changed our plans from tracks to four plates of spicy food. Sambal KangKong, Chilli Sotong, Otah and Sambal Stingray.

Owww.... my right foot hurt a little now. I was trying to break the fall of a coffee glass at a coffeeshop while we were having dinner. The lady cleaner accidentally swept the glass off the table and I tried to prevent it from smashing it on the floor. It did smash eventually, even with my foot cushioning the forces of gravity.

Posted by Muggs at 9:16 PM  

2 comments:

I never get my Crystal Jade food...

so sad =(

Wahahahaha... =P

Anonymous said...
4:53 PM, October 26, 2006  

You tore something... not break a leg, right? But... you already received Ben&Jerrys!

Muggs said...
10:47 PM, October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment