Cambodia Game Plan

Thursday, October 05, 2006

We called for a meeting with EndlessTrail and Donkey for a short discussion on our Cambodia trip. Since Donkey came later, we order our BK dinner first. Ah ha!! Coupons. EndlessTrail says we are not a couple and cannot use the couple set meal. (=_=)"
BlingBling .. bitchslaps, please?!

Several stuff for each of us to check on. Getting excited and looking forward already. On my way to the trains, the haze looks pretty bad (worst, so far). I had to drop the plan to run. I met Ripley, who happened to be browsing the bookstore and had a brief chat before I boarded the train while chatting with Beng over the mobile.

Posted by Muggs at 11:13 PM  

2 comments:

Wah! Holiday again! Buay tahan you leh.. so envious.. :(

Anonymous said...
1:15 PM, October 06, 2006  

oops... I still have Phuket.. but.. got something on. Dropped.

Muggs said...
1:36 PM, October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment