Miss CBD

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I mean I miss the CBD run. After slacking for 2 weeks, I was kind of afraid that I am slowing most people if I come back later than the rest. I did come back earlier than most. But, that was because almost everyone did extra loops!! Ha! The Tees from New Balance are really nice and I prefer the red. The orange is equally cool looking. Since myFTOgpx wanted to pick up the Xbox from me, I left with an empty stomach. I did manage to catch a short drink with Cfred at the nearby 7-11.

Soon, it will be Cambodia. No mileage again. I hope next year's Peru: Machu Picchu (Inca Trail) would materialise. I need Vit-M. Lots.

Posted by Muggs at 10:49 PM  

2 comments:

Ooi! What you mean hope? It will materalise! It has to!

Will have to work towards it!

Anonymous said...
10:58 PM, October 04, 2006  

:p

Muggs said...
11:32 PM, October 04, 2006  

Post a Comment