Eat, Laugh, Pose, Sleep(Probably Run)

Monday, October 09, 2006

After the swim, a few of us kept talking about the upcoming NIE Director's Relay 2006 event. Going through our strategy to last us through the night, laughing.. having fun, rather than competing. Exciting! I will come up with a SOP list. Definitely some comfort items to keep us motivated through the night. Each of us will have to do approximately 10 rounds of 2.4km each. We will do it like the old coolie days. One bag of rice (one lap) will reward you with one ice cream stick. No slacking cos we will know who is.

Coffee is a must. Tidbits too. Radio is a plus. My trusty MP3 player is coming along too. Mosquito coils are a definite. Heck, I'll bring the whole department store there.

I'll probably bring my inflatable bed. Yes, I'll hang up a "Do not disturb, no room service required." sign.

Posted by Muggs at 10:37 PM  

1 comments:

Hello Mr Mark, Hope your trip to China was great. Met any China babes that catch your fancy? Anyway enjoy yourself for the directors relay run....:)

Anonymous said...
11:58 AM, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment