Back In One Happy Piece

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Touch down! Happy that I had a great trip in Cambodia. Sad that I am back in reality again. Nah!! Plan for another trip is the only next logical thing to do.

Soon... .. busy sorting pictures and writing FRs. Overall, it has been a fantastic trip. Seeing a lot of things, the good, bad and ugly... More to that in FRs.

Oh!! I missed the Wedding Run at Lower Peirce! Congrats Alvo & Meteor. Luv you guys!! Missing out runs and swims. No, I don't miss the haze at all. Definitely, wishing that it would go away sooner!

Meanwhile, some pictures to keep you wanting for more!









Posted by Muggs at 1:49 PM  

6 comments:

very nice pictures, pity I couldn't go visit too...

Renohtaram said...
6:27 PM, October 24, 2006  

I'm sure you'll be able to go!

Muggs said...
8:45 PM, October 24, 2006  

WAH!!! Swee Swee photos leh!!! :)
Got post cambodia makan session to see photos and hear stories or not?

Anonymous said...
6:20 PM, October 26, 2006  

sotong -> I know you have been eyeing on that steamboat dinner for a long time.

Muggs said...
10:48 PM, October 26, 2006  

like the photo of the little girl... is she holding on to something?

Anonymous said...
11:22 PM, October 27, 2006  

yep! She had a puppy on her lap at that time!

Muggs said...
12:48 AM, October 28, 2006  

Post a Comment