Swift Weekend

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Yesterday, my cousin initiated a quick meet up before my badminton session, we went through some issues and topics to be covered. Seems like it will go as planned, I just need to look and examine it a little more. Badminton was quick with different groups and we ended with some chill down drinks / american pool and dinner before heading home.

Today was an early day, usual day of the month, with me heading down to BG. I covered the rear with Petia beside me and looping back to BG before our talk by Sebastian on brisk walking. Looks easy, but I can tell you it is definitely not. As with all things, it requires practice! Refueling ourselves at the Prata Cafe, we split and I went home to gather my stuff for the MR trek. But, first, I met EndlessTrail to get our supplies before I brought him for the road / trail march. Filling our bottles with water, we started our "walk in the park". With my bread visible at the back of my pack, we were soon harassed by monkeys. After chasing them away and hiding our food, we stopped for a while before tackling the slopes just before Tree Top Walk. We even talked to a couple of Caucasians with a lovely daughter who is five years old. We went our different ways, after I showed them the directions at one of the junction. I made EndlessTrail walked up the tower which he regretted later! Ha! Right on time, we reached the main car park after 2.5 hrs of walk with 6L of water for me. We watered the plants around TT start point later and munched on some gummy worms. Needless to say, we got chased by monkeys again. Time to run!

Posted by Muggs at 9:15 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment