Eve of CNY Eve Swim?

Friday, February 16, 2007

Canceled swim via Email but I wanted to swim anyway. So, I SMSed the usual suspects for a link up. Thunderstorm, heavy rain came even when I left my office. It was probably a passing thunderstorm (such things?) that it turned to a drizzle when I got out of home with my stuff. One? Only one usual suspect in the pool?! Where are the rest?! Slackers .. ha... will be slackers. Never leave out a chance to slack in a rainy day! IMD and I did laps and we almost had the whole pool to ourselves. A family of four and a couple of other guys were splashing water around. Tang yuan auntie was feeling kind of good and packed up early for CNY. Totally left IMD with a pout. He settled for Roti Prata instead.

Posted by Muggs at 10:19 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment