Puffer Pig

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Since this is a year of pig, I would say I feel like a Puffer Pig than a Puffer Fish after that buffet lunch. The food was not that great. But, the company was excellent. Gossips.. it proves that I am not aware of my surroundings. Hey.. but, those are none of my business anyway! Choices are nothing but paths one take during their journey. There is no right or wrong.

After all that food, I had to swim it off. A short distance since I had to settle some work stuff once I reach home.

Owwww... YMother accidentally landed my MP3 player with a thud (plus her 'Ooops') on the floor. My Creative player has found the floor. As long as it does not happen that often, this is one baby that is made to last.

Posted by Muggs at 10:05 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment