No Nasi Lemak, Prata Also Can

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Complains ... yak yak yak yak... Problems will always be there. Heck it! I was late for the run at tracks due to work. The guys are almost done.

I am .. still running faster than I should. Tired but a good workout! Surprise to see someone calling out for me. Eh?! Oh ya, she runs here as well.

Laps - six. Stick with it. Sotong paced my last 400m. *Cough* Faster than my fast already. Fortunately, it was my last lap. I would have crashed out. Quick! Warm down. Spending too much time and everyone waiting! *bows* Thanks to everyone who was waiting. Clear skies for stars. The stars dotted the entire sky! ..wooo... See Gemini (like real).

We left the tracks and went for our Nasi Lemak. Only to find that it was closed and our only alternative was Prata. Somehow I had to wash the two plain Pratas down with curry sauce, accompanied by a glass of Tehcino Peng.

Posted by Muggs at 11:08 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment