"Good " Day

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What can I say for today?! ... that aside first. I managed to have a short talk with my colleague on her recent condition. Half way through, she did not look too good. I think its best for her to leave the event and head home with her boy picking her up. A rest would do her good. Heavy sigh. She helps me to understand views on my other hand.

Running short of time, when the rest were boozing on, I left and got ready for my 30-30. Half way through my warm up, my Polar was a flat liner. After rescuing and restoring it back to life, I went on to pace and mark out the location for my 30-30. What good luck I have?! Someone took my bottle that I left on the floor for marking. I had to make do with what is left. I only managed 8 set, which I think of it as ... disappointing. Topping up to a 3km, I headed back home.

Tomorrow is V-day. I'll soak up the atmosphere starting tonight with some late night music.

Posted by Muggs at 11:45 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment