Mind Or Matter

Monday, February 12, 2007

Issued with more strokes practice, which I think I need more of these, I struggled in the pool. Overcast and periodic showers have turned quite a fair bit of swimmers away from the pool today. There was not much interruption from other swimmers. Few of us only spoke a little after completing all our items for today's session. Tunnel vision! But, I kinda failed at hypoxic training. Lousy! I guess I chose Matter over Mind.

We rushed to the tang yuan store where I ordered tang yuan with almond soup. After consuming dinner, I walked around for my hair conditioner. Three sessions per week - that definitely allowed chlorine to work on my hair. I have never spent so much time looking at conditioner before. I picked one and will be trying it out. Any recommendation?

Posted by Muggs at 10:38 PM  

1 comments:

You can try Dove Conditioner though.

It makes your hair feel very soft.

By personal opinion, I swear by it but it varies for different people.

My 2-cents worth, =).

SuperHero

Anonymous said...
10:28 PM, February 13, 2007  

Post a Comment