Sports Retail Therapy

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Past few days have been fruitful and yet taxing on me. Drenched in rain and feeling a little feverish from 8 hours of sub 23 degrees aircon breeze from all directions. Conditions.. .. not good. I had to abandon all ideas on running. Several cases on coming, but there is only so much I can do. To make matter not-so-good, I have to head over to KL for training next week. Things are bound to stack up.

Today, after heading out to change some currencies, I had lunch with a couple of friends and walked around town for some retail therapy. Vouchers, vouchers, vouchers... I need to clear them anyway. No luck. I didn't find anything I fancy that I could use with voucher. My mind kept hovering over the idea of New Balance's RC800/RT800. Nevertheless, I had a great time today!

Posted by Muggs at 11:00 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment