Shy Chuckle

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

myFTOgpx tried to install wireless at his place but failed (unsure). Hence, it was craft (me) to the rescue! Agreeing to settle it faster than a speeding bullet, I deployed myself in a shopping mall near his place, happily munching on MOS Burger's Chilli Dog Meal. A constant rush of happiness filled both my heart and empty stomach. Moving around my usual favorite part of the mall (a.k.a. supermarkets), I shopped for ingredients for the next dessert that I intend to try. Oh.. time flies when you're having fun in supermarkets. ..

At the door, I was greeted with a baby chuckle. Weeee.... myFTOgpx's baby girl! Wireless setup was a piece of cake. The main bulk of time taken was to explain on technologies do-s and don't-s. Play time!! The baby girl was surprisingly friendly to me, as mentioned by myFTOgpx and Sammy. What to do... girl magnet ... (only works for 6months old and below). She was grabbing my finger in her palm and flashing smiles at me all the time. Babies... cutie!! Ooops... forgot my cam!

Posted by Muggs at 11:51 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment