Of Movies

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Late nights simply do not help at all in packing. *Yawn*
With all my stuff in two separate bags, it is time to head out again.

I did a quick purchase at the Beach Road market. Not like I have many shops to choose from since it is considered to be early for shops to be opened. Breakfast? Mee Siam. Between standing around and waiting in the bus, I chose the latter. Several moments later, it seems like a mother and her son sat on two seats to my right (I had a standalone seating in the same row). I offered to change my seat with the lady's husband, which he gladly accepted. I'm alone.. I can sit almost anywhere. Just don't tell me there is a spare seat in the toilet. Not too long before we started to move off, it was a heavy down pour outside! What a day to stay at home, sink really deep in a pile of pillows and read a book with a cup of coffee by your side. Nope... I have to head to KL. Ha! .. I was able to watch Seven Sword (七剑) since I did not manage to finish the show last time. We stopped at the usual location for some food. About an hour after being on the roads again, I felt a bump as though the bus knocked into something or vice versa. It turned out to be that a car had banged the back of our bus. We were stranded for an hour on the highway and later another hour at a small town to settle the accident. The car that knocked into our bus was in a pretty bad shape. Fortunately, no one was seriously hurt in this accident. By the time I reached my bus drop off point in KL, it was really late. My Vietnam colleague, "Ng", just arrive via flight too. After checking in, I brought him to Jalan Alor where we can have some local food. I ordered a Maggi Mee Goreng and Teh Tarik. Ah ha! This time, I must try the Rainbow Sago, which I did after our dinner. My Vietnam colleague ordered a Coconut Sago which looks simply refreshing as well. I asked him about his country since I plan to visit Vietnam, which he was happy to share with me.

We continue to talk about places of interest in Vietnam as well walked back to our hotel to shower and change before we call it a night. Just after I came out from shower, the movie "Closer" was showing on HBO. Such coincidence. The theme song of "Closer" was a topic some days back and it showed on T.V. today?! Well, this show makes relationships look so gloomy and complicated. But, it is always something that is on a fine line. Okay, time to face the Z monster.

Posted by Muggs at 11:56 PM  

1 comments:

balasing

must show SV the rainbow sago wahahaha, he sure *slurp slurp* :P

Anonymous said...
11:34 PM, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment