Follow Me, KLCC This Way

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Waking up around 8.30am, I lazed in bed for at least half an hour. Hotel beds are always better than what I have at home! However, I do recall that my Vietnam colleague was talking in his sleep last night!! Training training training... leaving my KL office at around 7pm, I brought "Ng" to KLCC since it is his first time here in Malaysia. We had A&W for dinner. They do not have these hotdogs back at home anymore! No more Root Beer Floats!


Walking around Kinokuniya, I bought Jan 07's Runner's World since it is slightly cheaper here. Something to reward myself for the new year coming ahead! I spotted the Lonely Planet Story book as well.

Several folks have asked about Rainbow Sago..
Ice shavings topped with sago and yam syrup mix, only to find it surrounded by servings of kiwi fruit, mango, strawberry, honeydew and watermelon. Ultimate dessert!

Posted by Muggs at 2:57 PM  

4 comments:

awww! old skool! A & W used to be my fav. place to eat fast food when i was a kid. tat picture brings back memories.

Anonymous said...
3:15 PM, December 23, 2006  

haa.. yeah.. as a kid, I favor A&W over Mac. Well,... I still remember the first burger my mum bought me at Mac as well.

Muggs said...
10:38 PM, December 23, 2006  

how much is a copy of runners world in malaysia???

Ripley Runs said...
8:20 AM, December 24, 2006  

$2 cheaper?

Muggs said...
12:09 PM, December 24, 2006  

Post a Comment