Pie Appreciation Course

Saturday, December 30, 2006

My alarm on my mobile fired off. *Mumble mumble mumble*
Took a cold shower *MUMBLE MUMBLE MUMBLE*
Got out of house and bought a lousy take-away coffee *Mumble mumble mumble*

I arrived at the Terminal to find that the rest did a car pool into Sentosa. My systems were still in a 50-50 mood. It changed when I reached the beach. I geared up and was ready to go! Sotong, IMD, Tiwazz, Cfred and Rooonz were already there. SV and Simon arrived on their bikes while Terence on foot, double quick time. IMD was already in the waters. SV stayed dry with a sore shoulder while the rest of us made some waves. Simon had to work and he left early. It seems that attraction of breakfast is greater than training (we are not called slackers for nothing), we went for a quick 5km run before attacking the bee hoon and chee cheong fun with our chopsticks. We wasted no time! I like someone's phrase of "fulfilling bee hoon and chee cheong fun's meaning of existence"! We tempted IMD with the food as he ran past. I took over SV and watched over our stuff as they went into the waters again. While everyone was back to enjoy watching IMD appreciating his breakfast, some hunks ran pass at easy looking but fast pace. They swam and ran as well. When we left, Sotong chatted with one of them where we stopped to talk a little.

We agreed on pie tasting for tomorrow's order and went over to China Square. We sampled a few version and Rooonz placed an order for tomorrow's showdown.

Posted by Muggs at 9:52 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment