Rain, Drinks and Stars

Sunday, December 10, 2006

With a extended version of supper at unearthly hours like 2am with Karlooong and Bala, I woke up later than usual. Since Karlooong wants to blade at East Coast, I will do my run there. Bonus - The Sun, the Sand, the Sea.

Uh-oh... not looking good. Dark clouds approached the Fort Road area. 600m into my run, rain fell by the buckets. I had to abandon my run and seek shelter. Needless to say, my Cumulus soaked up water better than Sponge Bob Square Pants. I turned back and went to Marina Square Hong Kong Cafe with Karlooong for Coffee & Tea mix, quick fix. We left the area after our drinks where Karlooong met up with her friends and I went to meet and cousin and his wife. We had a simple dinner where I helped to solve a PC problem. While on my way back, I looked up at the sky .... the stars were dancing!!

Ohh.. I left this out yesterday... over a phone conversation:

Lambie: 'Helooooo'
Me: 'Hey Lamb'

Lambie: 'Convenient to talk?'
Me: 'Oh wait... wait.. do you hear something?'

Lambie: *scratches head* 'Huh? Hear what?'
Me: 'I hear wedding bells ringing....'

Lambie: 'Corny lorrrrr!!!'

22 days left for BITS. Time to go auto.

Posted by Muggs at 11:58 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment