Shoe Talk

Saturday, December 23, 2006

After back from KL, I was clearing my stuff and I totally forgot to sync my PDA. Bad move... I totally forgot my appointment today. Not good. After receiving a buzz, I sprang out of bed to boil hot water. For what?! Some works to be done in my toilet and we cannot use the toilet with the hot shower. We have to make do with the other toilet which has cold water. The weather nowadays, simply not a good idea to bathe in cold water. Okay, fast forward a little... I arrived and am totally apologetic. I missed the first set of exercise. We did another exercise before consuming lunch. The Nasi Lemak serving and the packet of chili were really generous. With the effect of digestion setting in, everyone was almost battling to keep their eyelids wide open. Things got better when it was exercises again. Reviews kept us thinking a lot of what we have went through during the whole day. I hope everyone brings back something (knowledge). I did. I know how others perceive me as an individual, for which I hope those are all-out no mercy judgement. Somehow, I feel it is a little reserved. One has to be open about these comments I guess. There is always room for improvement. We wrapped up with discussion and summary before heading out for dinner. Dinner was a little too oily for my taste.

Now, I better not forget the appointment tomorrow or else I will get hanged and my carcass fed to sewer rats, hungry dire wolves or desert vultures...


Long overdue and I have not done this for quite some time.

Posted by Muggs at 10:38 PM  

2 comments:

this is a case of depending too much on technology! :p

Ripley Runs said...
8:22 AM, December 24, 2006  

My schedule at work is crazy. Can come and go (change) at anytime.

Muggs said...
12:08 PM, December 24, 2006  

Post a Comment