Funny, Anticipation

Monday, December 25, 2006

Through MSNs and SMSes, all the can-you, would-you coordination, we executed the plan. It turns out to be really weird. I was left dumbfound. *Shrugs*

Exciting. In less than a week's time, we will attempt the Ultramarathon. For those who participated last year, most of them are doing support this year. Roles got reversed. Do it slow and easy, shall we? Enjoy the food, route, company and sore sensation of muscle groups.

Trying out the LT, hmm .... I would not be expecting the cushion feel like the Cumulus, definitely. But, the shoes seem a little small. I do not expect black toe nails any time soon. But, I would not bring her out for long distances as well.

Bagged an obligated-to-do certification just today. Clearing more obstacles along the way ... Move it!

Bling Bling, Endlesstrail, Albin and I agreed that we should meet up early next due to my schedule. Bling Bling wants to pass us some souvenirs that she bought from her recent Jiu Zhai Gou (九寨沟) trip. Thanks!

It is the time of the year again where my Secondary School classmates want a gathering. Always happy to see them! Let us get some baby pictures!

Thank you to all your Merry Christmas SMS. I would need a harddisk phone to save keep all the SMSes.

Posted by Muggs at 5:50 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment