Toilet Joke

Friday, June 23, 2006

Tons of things can and will go wrong in office. Today was not spare too. Not too bad. Someone can still entertain me in the toilet. Wanting to take a leak, I went over to the Gents. Upon stepping into the washroom, I was greeted by a guy who was sucking his gut in and posing like a Mr. Universe in front of a basin mirror. Yes, the whole universe stopped for that microsecond. Whiskey Tango Hotel! I was on the verge of laughing out loud. For once, learning to contain laughter and keeping a steady pee line can be a feat. FLMAOROTF. TMD.

I can smell the aroma of honey from my wok while it was steaming. *rub palms*
Hmm... it is done. Well.. the cake looks moist and compact. Not like what I thought it would turn out to be. I certainly wanted a spongy version rather than this. Though one thing is correct, it actually is tasty.

Posted by Muggs at 11:38 PM  

1 comments:

heh heh, that's funny :)

Renohtaram said...
5:50 PM, July 01, 2006  

Post a Comment