Missing The Grand Run

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Stopping over at the run start point today to say a quick hello to the guys warming up, right after my work. I can't join in the fun for the run today because I have to attend a seminar. Much to my disappointment, the seminar was not something that I expect it to be. It is more of a product sales, rather than education. Nevertheless, I stayed on observing the speakers, that took turns at the podium, in the way that they speak. Right after the seminar ended, I told SH that I got to run and will catch up with her soon.

I ran over to the gathering area and the runners were ready to cut the cakes. In fact, they were gathering to take pictures. It is IMD and Roentgen's birthday today. Happy Birthday, guys!! Mega-hunks!! May all your wishes come true!! Health comes first and wealth follows next!! Biggest turnout today by far. Too many to be named... . I did not even get to mingle around enough to know the new faces.

Posted by Muggs at 11:40 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment