The Movie: Cars

Monday, June 19, 2006

Much discussion on work today has left me with a bad feeling about the whole thing again. Meeting on scheduling over and over again? Seems like PDAs are only good for games. This Friday? Let me try to look on the bright side and take on the job as "easy" as 1-2-3. 3 cases where my behind is on the firing line. No harm done. All too familiar.

I had to drop swimming today, since I wanted to watch "Cars". How can I miss animations like these?! Never. Of all days, I can only sacrifice the swim. I do want to swim. I guess I want to watch "Cars" more.

Meeting EndlessTrail, Albin, Audrey and Kelvin for dinner before the movie starts. While collecting tickets for the show, a colleague called me asking why did I not join the dinner tonight. Certainly, he is someone whom I feel is appreciative, in every way for the work that I am trying to produce. The short "One Man Band" clip (short clips that Pixar always have) was entertaining enough. Cartoon and animations never fail to brighten up my day. Apart from the entertainment value in terms of laughter, they never fail to bring across a couple of meaningful points in life. "Cars" begs you stop and think about your life. Going around too fast? Have you ever slowed down to look at things and appreciate those around you? Have you been on the receiving end, all these while? Does every sentence start with an "I" instead of "We"?

Lightning McQueen ... unmistakeable Owen Wilson voice. Ka-chng!

Posted by Muggs at 11:57 PM  

1 comments:

ka-chng! ka-chng! Lightning McQueen rules! :)

Renohtaram said...
12:41 PM, June 25, 2006  

Post a Comment