June 2006 TT

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Well done, TeeLee and Tiwazz. Great work. We saw Sumiko and Evelyn there too. They did great too.


Before TT started, I went for a round in MR. I did not know that Roentgen will be doing a round too. Junie, KickJazz, Nemo, Andy, Roentgen, Ronnie and SportVenturer appeared as support team. We went for dinner at AMK S11 with Nemo and TeeLee ordering XL chicken cutlets. I had minced meat noodles which was pretty decent. Looking at the less than spectacular desserts, I went for Iced Milk Tea (nice).

I'll probably do my TT again in August? But, ... I might be out of town!
C'mon... I'm waiting for Cars to be out this Thursday too! Slither looks crappy. BenchWarmers received the thumbs down from the guys.

Posted by Muggs at 10:47 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment