Commando Visits

Saturday, June 10, 2006

My morning started with a trip over to Sentosa, meeting SV and Tiwazz for a swim at the beach. I stayed to look after bags and read some notes that I brought along. The tide was just nice and I wished I swam. Families with kids and dogs running all around. At around 12pm plus, the dark clouds moved rapidly to cover over our heads. Fortunately, SV and Tiwazz bathed and changed. We had to do a short tempo run to the bus stop. It was pouring already. When we reached Harbour Front, it was down to a drizzle.


We took a train over to TTSH to visit Commando or where we thought he would be (initially). I think I forgot to copy down the details. We ended up having lunch at TTSH's food court before taking a cab to SGH. Commando is in good condition and is recovering. We all hope that he would be back in action to join us for runs. TLR, FD, SV and Tiwazz, Renohtaram and I dropped by at canteen to have some coffee and dessert before heading home. Speedy recover, Commando!

Posted by Muggs at 9:53 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment