Happy myFTOgpx Family Day!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Proud to announce the arrival of myFTOgpx and Sammy junior. I am really happy to hear that mother and baby are safe and sound. I am looking forward to visiting them in the ward. Rest well, Sammy! A long way for this two and really happy to see them with a junior now. *All smiles* Ooei!! Kitty, you're next!! Followed by Beng's Mrs.!


This morning's badminton game was good. All my strokes were off for the first 10 minutes or so. I was not exhausted. But, I guess my strokes were a concern than stamina. Nevertheless, Saya is a strong player despite her blur outlook. I went home in time to bathe, change and head over for my dinner appointment with Kitty, KittyTrainer, LambieFatDragon. I was surprised to see an old classmate and I pointed it out to Kitty and she could hardly recognise him. All of us had a brief chat before settling down at our own table. I bumped into another Polytechnic classmate. Too bad Beng was not there. Usual food at the buffet spread and treats from the dessert corner. and

A dessert that might trigger the interest of IMD.

Posted by Muggs at 11:16 PM  

2 comments:

Oooohhh yeah!!! Tang Yuan!!! hahah, & i just had a serving today at Clementi!!

Anonymous said...
2:12 AM, June 26, 2006  

Carbo!

Muggs said...
10:31 PM, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment