Oreo Cheesecake Burn Run

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Woke up at 5.30am today for MR run with the guys. Reaching at 6.45am, most were already there. Some stretching, chit-chatting and off we went. Sotong, TeeLee, Nemo, Andy, Cfred84, Cokiee, Cheow12, Roentgen, Cosmic_wind and I went into the trails. Most of them did 20km today. Some did 15km, where I clocked only 11km. Since I did only 11km, I was the first person to reach the carpark. Within minutes of cool down exercises, it poured!!! The rest were caught in the rain. Most came back only after 2hrs. After some picture taking, only a handful of us headed over to Adam Food Centre for breakfast.



Hungry in the afternoon, I fork out my remaining slice of Oreo Cheesecake from the fridge. Hmm... the crust and filling seems a little firmer now. I should have left it in for another day. Point to take note. Quite a few asked about the cheesecake. ell, I got the recipe off Kraft's website. What's next? I have always wanted to learn how to make Har Gaos, those in Dim Sums.

Posted by Muggs at 8:04 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment