Claypot With Lab Rats

Saturday, June 17, 2006

My day filled with activities the moment I woke up. Nevermind the activation. I checked my cake in the fridge to see if everything is okay. I tasted a slice of it before passing to Bala, whom Karloong always agreed with me that he is a true trashbin.


Set!! I am off to find more victims! Meeting my lab rats at a station near our designated dining area, I forced them to finish my oreo cheesecakes at syringe-point. Most of them did comply because they were hungry while waiting for Philip and Sotong. I do agree with Kay that the cake was a little strong on the cheese. I'm finding ways to lower that. Hmm... The crust does not stay compressed as much as the way I wanted it to be. I should have made the filling a little firmer. Sotong went ahead to wait at the claypot store and when Philip arrived, all of us made comments on how hot his chest hair chest was, as seen with 2 buttons undone at his shirt.

No time to lose. We ordered food and gobbled them down as soon as the plates touched the table. Hungry!! No suprise at all, we were the noisest lot!


We had dessert after a sinful-filling dinner. What sinful dinner would it be, without desserts!? Thanks guys, for the fantastic night that you have shared with me!! Meteor and Alvo came all the way to volunteer as lab rats. Some more pictures on the claypot rice and dishes to whet your appetite.



Not enough? This was what the whole claypot hunt is for? Eat this!


So much for food. Tomorrow, let's burn it out at MR. No slacking.

Posted by Muggs at 11:28 PM  

1 comments:

wah kao, bala, you trying to tarnish my name ah, simi unbutton 2 buttons, its only 1 button hoh LoL

Anonymous said...
2:03 AM, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment