Whiskey Tango Foxtrox??!!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What early bird price is $88 for an O.D.? Must be one expensive bird.


Raining Snoopies and Garfields

One bloody big downpour on Monday. About to meet EndlessTrail and Saya, I was caught in the rain. Not that bad. I was still able to meet them for a short dinner. We were a little late to change some currencies.

Damn. I should have gotten a DSLR for this trip. No choice. Vitamin M, far from enough.

I managed to collect our passports from the Embassy. Excellent service.

Ready to do some high altitude running and not sweat a single bit? Crazy.

Last night, another better player to grill me. myFTOgpx.
"You're not getting younger. When har?"
"What? You think I'm some Prince of Persia?" (Any gamer out there?)
"Waahahahh. TMD. Anyway, I think XBox 360 has a new Prince of Persia game."
"Ehh... I should be the one who should divert your attention, right?"
(^_^)

Posted by Muggs at 11:57 PM  

2 comments:

It must be a turkey lah. Anyway, goodie bag got more things is it? ---philip

Anonymous said...
12:16 AM, April 26, 2006  

so many races... broke.

($_$) (T_T)

Maybe goodie pack has racer?

Oops.. I mean Eraser.

Muggs said...
12:36 AM, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment