Pre-Trip Meet Up

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I had a real lousy day yesterday. Not exactly, for the entire day, just the second half of the day. I screwed up at work. But, at 7pm, I went ahead to meet up with those who are going for the trip. Apart from EndlessTrail, I have not seen anyone before. They had a previous meet up session, settling some items (when I could not join them). These guys are great. A whole funny lot. They went on and on about the donkey joke. It was great to have a professional photographer traveling with us too. I'm sure we will have some quality shots then. I can't seem to find my travel bug yet. It is somewhere in my pocket. But, it's just isn't biting yet. Probably work stuff is still bugging me. I have to drop it and have a great time for the trip ahead.

By then, I hope to find the lost part of me.

Posted by Muggs at 7:02 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment