Messy - Arrangements

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Phew! I had a hard time arrange my personal documents. Let's see. I'm only done with one area out of five or six that I have? Moreover, I am only 50% done in this one single domain. Well, at least, some of it is tidy! However, many thanks to SH because the template was really useful. Buddy has done a really good job.

Gang4 asked me out for dim sum, which I was not really that interested. Sure, it is at the good old
Red Star, old school dim sum. Today is Sunday! It will be madness. I can't get to eat things that I want to and I have dozens of people pushing around me. Not today. Gang4 has bought me something from Taipei. Nice!

I don't know what is happening. But, I'm getting insomnia again. I can roll over and over again in bed like a prawn in Quaker Oats, getting ready to be fried. There is nothing that I can do about it.

Right now, 2.4km for me is just fine.

Posted by Muggs at 11:23 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment