Pre-Trip Meet Up 2

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Met EndlessTrail and Saya a while ago. Crazy things at work again. Running around to set up my stuff and had to dump everything before heading off to get my picture taken for a Visa. No time to lose. I took a cab to meet up with them. EndlessTrail and Saya were already there. Saya offered me a KitKat. "Yeah, I really need something like this. But, don't tell me that's for dinner." We are suppose to eat bread from now onwards and I think KitKats cost more than bread. Luxury goods. We filled all information needed and passed them to EndlessTrail. Finishing the chocolates, we have these two, throwing KitKat wrappers at each other. I think I'll be entertained during the trip. "Dinner, shall we?" Saya protested about having fastfood. That was out. Food courts, I suppose? I had korean food (I hear people saying, "Again"). We chatted a while more before looking around for a pair of sunglasses for Saya. No luck. Nothing that she fancies.

Did I say I'm back in the office now? I'm not explaning. Don't ask.

I hope I can crash out tonight, sleep properly.

Posted by Muggs at 10:31 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment