Mind Is A Perfect Maze

Monday, April 03, 2006

I thought the world is going to change. Well, at least my world to begin with. I thought I would not go down without a fight. I laid down my cards, almost to writing a program to reason out, all the combinations and possibilities. It seems that the odds are stacked. I have no idea if among all these, things will allow a sail though.

On the other hand (a totally different matter), it is perfectly alright to harbour negative thoughts in one's head. Negative does not necessary equate to evil. Allow negative thoughts to work for you and not against you. Take gravity for example. It can work for or against you. Can't stay more than 10 seconds off the ground due to gravity. Aeroplanes. Simple answer. You build something to overcome your negative thoughts. Channeling negative thoughts to drive me to places beyond my reach. Don't ask me how I can do that. Sorry, trade secrets.

Now, back to negative thoughts.
Taboo word of the day. Update.
How to use it?
"Let me update you."

Now, let me just reach for that nail and drive it through your coffin.

Posted by Muggs at 10:17 PM  

2 comments:

u play with "PIG" , u get dirty & make him happy.

Anonymous said...
10:41 PM, April 04, 2006  

this negative thought thing is cheem stuff...

Renohtaram said...
12:50 PM, April 08, 2006  

Post a Comment