A Sign

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Stuck again in office for who knows how many weekends, Nemo MSN-ed me on bikes. AHhahhhahh... you got the wrong guy, man. There is only so "much" knowledge I have. LOL! Still..... I tried my best in whatever I might know.

I have been neglecting my precious... I know. My bikes look really slack. Plus .. . looking at the possibility of cycling to work. Difficult I would say.

Next week to give them a spin? I think my work will spin me first. Lucky for me, today was rather well spent with 3 separate stuff settled.

What!!! I received a call from Sam again. This fella always called from Aussie trying to mimick some down under dude with his "D'day mate!" greetings. We had a brief chat. Okay, he's gonna be back in town again. Same old thing, asking me ..

"Wait... Are you attached?"
"What?"
"What the *beep* are you waiting for?"
"You *beep*-ing silly *beep*hole!!"

This fella hasn't replied my email like .... for 3 years? Maybe his mail server is not set up yet. Probably the MX records are screwed and his Emails got lost in cyberspace.

This morning, the guys went for a BG run. I trust that they had a great time! I think it'll be a while before I can join them again.

Posted by Muggs at 8:30 PM  

5 comments:

just a little bit, and it's the holidays...hang in there, bro!

Renohtaram said...
1:56 AM, April 10, 2006  

wahahah... holidays are for clearing up the pile of work.

Muggs said...
9:28 AM, April 10, 2006  

pssttt ....

come n think of it...
why didnt u cycle to work har...
its so near ur pl....
but ofcos.... the traffic is a little
heavier along BV n clementi...

hope to c u at MR on fri....
its time to relax ....:)

Anonymous said...
3:47 PM, April 10, 2006  

Come on Friday leh, I bring a nice big easter egg for you.

Philip

Anonymous said...
11:04 PM, April 10, 2006  

so sorry u couldnt come by to MR on fri. :( see you around soon!

Renohtaram said...
12:55 AM, April 15, 2006  

Post a Comment