April Fools' Day

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Santorini.

This is one place I would like to go. Holding hands, walking in the streets, enjoying the gradient blue sky and pristine clear waters. Touching white walls as we stroll along.

Picture taken from here.

Now, April Fools' isn't such a bad day. Yes, I taken the bait from a friend who asked why did I not reply the SMS. Puzzled, I replied, "What SMS?". Next, message ... "Happy April Fools!". Thanks.

Enough about being a fool for the day.

Waking up early in the morning and heading over to the Esplanade / Merlion, I am doing a short 5km and reaching Geylang to have some dim sum. While at the Esplanade bridge, I took some pictures of the sunrise. Right down below, I noticed a jogger signaling out to me. "Pssst.. psst". *Surprise* It was Kops21! He was doing his ninja training this morning. Soon, Le_Charlotte, Philip, Tiwazz and Sotong reached the starting point. We did some warm ups and took a pretty fair bit of pictures along the way to Geylang. A lot of other joggers jogging in the opposite direction. A very nice morning. Reminiscing those days of schooling, during my younger days in Secondary School, this is an area I was familiar with. I even took a snapshot of the bus stop that used to alight for 4 years.



Dim sum. Our mission for the day, right? We gathered around the table ordering several variety at one go. Definitely not the best. But, rather good standards. I really wanted some Chinese tea. There was none. First time taking honey lemon tea from some plastic containers. Weird but interesting. Once finishing the dim sum, we went to look some desserts. Soya bean milk. The shop that we wanted to go to was not open for the day yet. Okay. We have a backup choice. By then, after the dessert, we were all full and everyone is having one big P. Even Tiwazz's 6P was gone.

Posted by Muggs at 3:55 PM  

4 comments:

argh...i missed another dim sum session!!!

Renohtaram said...
9:46 PM, April 01, 2006  

me too. But, I said, "ah.. what the heck!"

Muggs said...
10:07 PM, April 01, 2006  

luckily hor...

me went for some spining in the
afternoon....

now my Ps starting to show again...
:D

really want to do the tim sum run again...:)

Anonymous said...
9:56 AM, April 03, 2006  

sure!! we must drag reno along.. dead or alive, a must!

Muggs said...
12:18 PM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment