Gear Land

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Great friends around me started offering their gears when they heard about my upcoming trip.

Thanks Chini and 54Brownie for the backpack loan. They always prevented me from buying one. 54Brownie was saying I brought the backpack to more places than she has been to. LOL. Cool! They passed me some heat packs too, asking me to finish them off.

Thanks Mickey for the outer shell. Damn.. .. moreover, its a new piece. Apparently, he bought it last time and did not wear it at all!! So, I'm the first user for his virgin set. *Touched*

1 more week, when I can drop it all. No phone calls, SMS-es, E-mails, requests, questions and the list goes on.

I was out with my cousin having dinner.. I sense interrogation in progress. Stuff like, am I seeing someone. Would it be time for me to start seeing someone,etc. Scheming! Wedding bells for him soon too... he seems cool about the whole event, which it should really be in that way. Weddings are to be fun and lightheart. We chatted over dinner, with him sharing that he has been looking for love for over 0 years. That.. I did not know. But, everything has been planned in life. Meant to be that way. All is going well for him now. Damn.. I ate Tempura Udon and totally forgot that we were near Waraku Restaurant.

Posted by Muggs at 11:46 PM  

2 comments:

The roof-top of the world!

I'm excited!

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
11:53 PM, April 25, 2006  

I'm ready to set bush fires on my work!!! Need a light.

Muggs said...
12:09 AM, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment