United Colors of Benetton

Friday, April 28, 2006

Assisting in a seminar yesterday, I came across this great mix of colors. Such a thoughtful layout by the staff. They instantly looked like gummies in bottles. The chocolate muffins are really nice. I was too busy eating them to take any picture.

Happy loading mini french loaves and muffins, I was pretty full. I was suppose to meet Philip for lunch since his office is nearby. Hence, Philip took his lunch, after which we had some ching tng and ice kachang.

Headed back to office, I had to clear several queries and follow ups. Time is not enough. I had to settle the entire set up for the next seminar, which was crucial.

Don't ask me why, I am once tasked again. Some ... afraid I guess. But, I am pretty happy that I made it work today. PM is totally appreciative, I could see.

Posted by Muggs at 11:22 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment