Mystery Man, Summary of 2004

Friday, December 31, 2004

I received a mysterious call. It was Sam, my long time pal which I've known him since Primary 1 schooling days. We exchanged greetings like idiot, silly a******!! That's our way of showering brotherly love. We updated each other on what is new for us. I promised to visit him in Sydney, since he is in Australia now. We chatted for half and hour. More abusive languages and season greetings carried on.

How was 2004 for everyone? Have you achieve what you've set out to do in the first place? Or do you regret for under achieving? I hope everyone will have a smooth sailing Year 2005 ahead.

It has been a ride of rollercoaster for me in Year 2004. I changed my job, after going through thick and thin with my previous company for 7 years. Loyalty doesn't seem to be the most happening thing on earth now. I felt that I've had enough and I left. I'm still adjusting my life in a totally new environment. Things work differently, and so does people.

I learned how to play tennis, which is a good thing because I can't do without sports. I was able to participate in various competitve runs too. I'm looking forward for more activities in Year 2005.

Coming out of a shadow of failed relationship and mis-used trust that seems to be a permanent cast on me, I moved on. I decided to have another go a relationship. It didn't work out. *Previous postings in archive tells it all.* Yet again, I learned more on human psychology, body language and choice of words.

I learn more and more things about myself in a path of self-discovery. I look forward to Year 2005 with more goals that I want to achieve. Have you set your goals yet?

Posted by Muggs at 11:25 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment