Eve of HoHo Season

Friday, December 24, 2004

Celebrating the Christmas festive season at work, we only have to work half a day for today. People are doing gift exchange .. .. Surprising, I received a gift from AGB. End of the year. End of Year 2004 is here soon, which is just a week away. Usually, at this time of the year, I guess no one has any mood to work (holiday mood). So, just after 1pm, I met up with Beng and Kitty for lunch and immediately after that, I head straight for home. I was dead tired. Probably because I am still recovering from all the cough and flu that has been bugging me for days.

Games Games Games. I surfed Internet for a while, playing some games. It'll be a joke to tell people that I spent Christmas eve alone, playing computer games at home. Well, that's me. I never like to take other people's precious time, especially for times like this where they spend it with their love ones. My most sincere wishes to everyone out there! A Berry Merry X'mas. .. . . . Just an hour away.. Ho Ho Ho

I can't wait to meet my Sec School friends tomorrow night.

Posted by Muggs at 11:00 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment