Pre-programmed

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

After so long, I still behave like 5 years back, where I had to perform a forced shutdown on my senses. It isn't the most appropriate thing to do. But, it has already been pre-programmed into my CPU. Its not too difficult to know that I can never be a sales person. A new year's resolution:
1) Change for the better. Remove "look-away program". Insert "smile even when you are pissed program".

I'll just have to learn again, like a Nokia mobile "insert text" in dictionary function.

Dear runners. ... . have patience... I'm currently trying to migrate my old website, "The Sotong Club" a.k.a "The Squid Club" and try to compliment my current "Limping Marathon Runner".

Last night, I was having a game of badminton with Jason and friends. I don't understand why. But, somehow, the shuttlecock just seems to find its spot on Doreen face. Poor gal. The heat seeking shuttlecock just locks onto her head like an air-to-air missile, landing with a whack! Not some pretty sensation, I'd say. Nevertheless, it's still better than getting hit by a baseline tennis ball, right in the face. After the game, we had some drinks at a nearby cafe before heading home.

Today, still following up on what is going on with regards to the Asian Tsunami incident, I can only hope for the best for those in the affected regions. I did some donations for foodstuff and medical supplies and I hope it can help someone there.

Posted by Muggs at 8:13 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment