Happy 1st month, Calista!!!

Saturday, December 11, 2004

This morning, I had to work for the last saturday for Year 2004, because starting from next year, we will be having a 5-day work week for our company. It was pouring when I was on my way to Coco's place to see his baby little girl, Calista. I met up with Leslie and Christine at the subway before heading over. Coco's little girl is really cute. Well, this word cute only applies if the baby:
1) hasn't pee-ed in pants (pooped....is even worse),
2) isn't bringing down the whole estate with his/her cry,
3) the baby isn't yours.

Of course, at times, even if your kid can cry like a fire trunk siren or poop like Dumbo, you'll still love him/her simply because you are his/her parent.

I watched National Treasure at around 6.40pm and I didn't really liked the show. The only part about this whole movie that I loved were the riddles. Shucks..... I still need to work tomorrow, Sunday, due to a power migration at my workplace.

Posted by Muggs at 11:09 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment