Gravity defying act

Thursday, December 23, 2004

while date=23dec2004
{ *sniff*;
*snort* - running nose fluid back up;
*sneeze*;
*snort* - running nose fluid back up;
*sneeze*;
*sniff*;
}

I've been pre-programmed with this code during the entire day. Yes, I still have running nose. No, I did not try to inhale the fluid back into my nose. I used tissues. Eh.... well. .. . I probably just did the "Gravity defying act" for fluid dripping from my nose a couple of times. Ok. . . .. less than 20 times.

As scheduled today, a bunch of male colleagues are getting ready to speed of right after work for some munchies. Right after that would be a bowling session (something that I have not done, in ages). To make matter worse.. .. . Roland is also sick (going home), Willy needs beauty sleep (going home), MPEG needs godknowswat (definitely going home). So, who's left? The 3 musketeers ( alternatively you can call us the 3 stooges, because we are such clowns of the year) - Commando, HaHaHalim and Muggs (That's Me). We dropped the idea of bowling due to poor attendance and did some shopping instead. Shopping was Commando's idea. He got a pink Tshirt (how "colorful" can you get?) and a short sleeve shirt. Hahahalim purchased a long sleeve shirt. Me? Window shopping. Girls on a shopping trip? I've heard too many stories. 3 guys shopping together? First time. We took dinner and chatted. Jokes and some serious stuff. We had a great time.

Tomorrow is X'mas Eve. Half day for me. I'll be meeting Kitty and Beng for lunch. Following that, I'm meeting SpaceCadet for shopping a last minute X'mas gift (how thoughtful .. . last min). Let's see what I will be doing for X'mas count down.. .. . probably listening to some X'mas songs, let my imagination run wild on some fireplace with burning logs. I like Vonda Shepard. I still like her songs and those in Ally McBeal.

Posted by Muggs at 11:52 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment