Slow, It Is

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I never had a breather from work since I got back. It has always been this way. A slight ache in my quads could not keep me in my chair. 'Running gear on!' and I headed out for a short 5.8km. Enough. Clouds formed rapidly and signaling that I should go back. Indeed, a heavy down pour followed as soon as I reached home.

As I speak, I am struggling to recap and write the FR for Phuket's trip and race. I have not touched on my photos yet...... slow.

I recall seeing two SMSes about diving trip invites. One from SH to Bali and another to Pulau Tioman. Not sure, I think I need to look at my bank statement. Too many things.. ... too little resources. Where is my SCV? 'Go harvest some minerals and Vespene gas!' When was the last time I had compressed air? Throat itching.

Moi


Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3

Posted by Muggs at 11:57 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment